Apparently Lancome's Hypnose mascaras had been on sale in Kaubamaja and I had absolutely no idea. I got my latest paycheck today. So I called a colleague and asked her to cover for me for an hour or so, so that I could rush to Kaubamaja and get my hands on it.
Guess what? They were sold out. So woe is most definitely me.
I love Lancome's mascaras with all my heart (and with all my eight lashes) and I can almost never-ever afford them due to being, well, poor as hell.
So, I've been grumpy all evening, but I did decide that since I couldn't get my beloved mascara, I'm sort of allowed to purchase other stuff (despite the fact that I did promise myself, I would only buy stuff that a) I don't have, but need; or b) have ran out of).
So, I got myself
- a new body scrub (my current one will be empty soon; well, soon enough anyway).
- an eye make up remover (because it was 50% off)
- two face washes (I have absolutely no excuse for this, since I'm currently using two and I still had five unopened ones before these two)
- sunscreen (70% off and I use a lot of sunscreen products, so yeah)
- a brightening anti expression wrinkles facial moisturiser
- a cheaper mascara I hadn't tried yet
Oh, and I'm getting my camera back tomorrow. So, yay, you might get some photos to go with the posts.