Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Woo, my first post!

Since it has now taken me exactly 21 minutes to come up with the first sentence, I'll just start with, err, something.

The first thing I'd like to say is that I'm on a budget. A rather tight one, to be percise. Then again "Ohmygod, that shade of bronze is exactly that's missing from my extensive collection of bronze eyeshadows; who needs food anyway?" sounds a lot like me, so yeah. You'll still see quite a bit of cheaper products here, though.

I'm also lazy, so please do not gasp in horror when you see the dust covering all my furniture (should I conquer my fears of taking photos). I bite my nails (yes I know it's a terrible habit and I really should stop), well, actually I bite the skin around my nails; so when I say that a nail polish stayed perfectly put for two whole days, that's absolutely amazing.

I've lived with my, um, significant other for four and a half years now, and when I finally get him to actually try out all the mens skincare stuff I've bought him, you might actually get some reviews for those as well.

I'll do my very best to be objective, but everybody's different and so on and so forth. I'm also planning to do a little giveaway when I reach my first 30 subscribers, but that will probably happen in some very distant future.

I guess that's pretty much it for my first post. You should always feel free to ask me anything, and I'll do my best to answer you.

1 comment:

  1. Nail biting is a terrible habit that I'm relapsing to :( I blame my Physics class for causing me to be so bored that I do that

    ReplyDelete